A place where you can go to find out whats going on with
Tim, Jen, Ryan Jay, Naomi Faith and Esther Kitty!


Monday, March 12, 2007

Car Accident!!

You may have heard that I was in a car accident last week. It's true, but don't freak out, baby and I are fine! I was headed to work on 202 and someone else was headed the other direction, slid on the snow, came across the grass median, hit an suv and they both spun out and hit me! crazy!! all the cars ended up getting towed and the three drivers all ended up going to the hospital to get checked out. We got to hear the baby's heartbeat 3 times while we were there (tim came and met me at the hospital) so that was very reassuring!! we're still waiting to hear what the total damage was to the van though. In other news, I made it to the second trimester!! woohoo!!

No comments: