A place where you can go to find out whats going on with
Tim, Jen, Ryan Jay, Naomi Faith and Esther Kitty!


Thursday, August 02, 2007

Baby Shower on Bedrest!

Even though I'm still on bedrest Katie and Beth organized a shower for me here! I was even able to sit up for a lot of it so that was really nice! I think everyone had a good time. There were some really funny games, like one where they melted chocolate in diapers and people had to figure out what kind of chocolate bar it had been. I think my favorite was making pretzels in the shape of babies. Making pretzels is so much fun! I got lots more stuff that we needed too! Including a stroller!! It's the coolest stroller! Thank you everyone for everything and especially for hanging out with me! It was so good to see people again! Here are a few pics from the shower, there are more in an album in our pictures...



No comments: