A place where you can go to find out whats going on with
Tim, Jen, Ryan Jay, Naomi Faith and Esther Kitty!


Saturday, February 13, 2010

Snow, snow, snow!

It's SO neat to see all this snow!! It's what I hoped for every year as a kid! It's so deep, i love it!!

First snowfall Saturday a week ago...
That is a 50 yr old snow blower (no exaggeration!)




Second on Tuesday this week...













There's a car under here! (not our house)



More to come next week I hear!!


and here's a picture of my cutie baby!!

3 comments:

Anna said...

first of all..those little girl is gorgeous! way too cute! and I think that Ryan looks like John in that picture of him at the table! (John as a little boy..he was REALLY quite a cutie at those point!) :) give these adorable children a kiss and hug for me!

Julie J said...

What an adorable little girl! She is getting sooo big!

Thera said...

She's incredible! Wow!! Growing so much!! Love the Ryan pictures, too. And the snow pictures.