A place where you can go to find out whats going on with
Tim, Jen, Ryan Jay, Naomi Faith and Esther Kitty!


Sunday, May 04, 2008

Weekend Fun with the Girls

God has blessed me with great friends and I got to spend the weekend with some of them...

On friday night I got to go to the Rockapella concert with my mom and my sister. It was fantastic!! They are awesome and so hilarious! My hands hurt from clapping so much. We also went out to dinner at the culinary arts school beforehand. That was quite fun, there were probably 2 chefs per customer lol. Anyhow, here's some pics...





On saturday I went to a baby shower with my small group girls. Also great fun, and great food! :) Here's a really good pic we took while we were there...



I wish I could have hung out with all my friends this weekend. Why is it that we only get all our loved ones together for weddings and funerals? It's so hard to keep in touch especially with long distance friends, but it doesn't mean I don't love you! (I miss you Thera and Megan!)

No comments: